8 Day Beach Holiday
Price On Request
Visit Bohol & Panglao Island, The Philippines
Staying at the Mithi Resort & Spa for 5 nights & 2 nights at Midas Hotel & Casino, Manila.
Bohol is famous for its 1,268 cone-shaped hills which turn from green to brown as they dry. Panglao has fine beaches and excellent diving, but is also home to the Tarsier monkey, one of the World's smallest primates.
- Day 1 - Arrival Manila: You will be met on arrival and taken to Midas Hotel 4* in the city.
- Day 2 - Manila: A day free to enjoy Manila. Take an optional city tour, visit one or two of the amazing shopping malls - Manila has it all.
- Day 3 - Manila to Bohol: Head back to the airport for the short flight to Bohol. Your guide will meet you at the airport and take you to the Panglao Island Nature Resort & Spa located on Panglao Island where you can relax by the beach or your pool.
- Days 4 to 7 - Bohol: Enjoy the days relaxing by the beach.
- Day 8 - Bohol to Manila for departure: Head back to the airport for your flight to Manila, where you will connect with your onward flight.
PRICE ON REQUEST
Hotels: 4 Star Manila - Midas Hotel & Casino / Bohol - Mithi Resort & Spa
- 2 nights Deluxe Room accommodation at Midas Hotel & Casino in Manila
- 5 nights Seaview Bungalow accommodation at Mithi Resort & Spa
- Daily breakfast
- Private roundtrip airport transfers in Manila with meet & assist service
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Tagbilaran
- Philippines domestic air flights & taxes
- Applicable service charge & prevailing government taxes
What's Not Included?
- International airfares
- Passport, Visa, Insurance
- Items of a personal nature at the hotel - internet costs, laundry, etc
- Drinks, alcholic & non alcholic
HIGHLIGHTS OF BOHOL AND PANGLAO ISLAND
Immortalised on countless postcards, the Chocolate Hills of Bohol are an unforgettable sight. In all there are 1,268 perfectly cone-shaped hills, green for most of the year but turning brown as they dry.
Beaches and diving
Panglao is also known for its fine beaches and excellent diving amongst black coral forests, shoals of hammerhead sharks and an occasional visiting dolphin.
An unusual resident is the Tarsier monkey, one of the most endangered and at 10cm in length certainly one of the smallest primates in the world. They can be seen in a couple of private reserves, or in their natural habitat on Panglao Island.
This offer is subject to availability of flights & hotel accommodation and subject to our Terms & Conditions.