8 Day Tour
Price on Request
Uncover the main highlights of Bhutan including Thimpu, Punakha and time in Paro to relax at the end of your tour.
- Climb up to Tiger's Nest Monastery in Paro.
- Experience Bhutan's unique culture.
- Take in spectacular Himalayan scenery.
- Visit Punakha's Dzong
- Go walking in pristine valleys
DAY 1 - PARO - THIMPU
Fly to Paro. On arrival you will be met by your guide and driver and make the short journey to Thimphu.
DAY 2 - THIMPU
Today is your first full day in Bhutan. You may like to spend part of the morning looking around the weekend market in Thimpu before visiting the remaining sights.
DAY 3 - THIMPU - PUNAKHA
Travel by road to Punakha, over the Dochu La pass offering stunning views. You can also visit the Chimi Lhakhang temple before reaching Punakha.
DAY 4 - PUNAKHA
Visit Punakha Dzong and enjoy the amazing scenery with gentle walks accompanied by your guide.
DAY 5 - PUNAKHA - PARO
Return to Paro by road. In the afternoon you can visit Paro Dzong and the national museum.
DAY 6 - PARO
Rise early to make the steep climb to the magnificent Tiger`s Nest Monastery before visiting Drukgyel Dzong.
DAY 7 - PARO
Spend the day at Cheli La, one of the highest passes in the area. Here you can walk and visit some local villages and admire the mountain views.
DAY 8 - PARO - DEPARTURE
Return to the airport for your flight to your next destination.
PRICES ON REQUEST
There are a number of factors which will influence the price of your travel arrangements, including the standard of hotel (we offer a variety of hotels), the season, the duration of your trip, the class of flights on Druk Air, the level of private guiding and the complexity of the itinerary.
The prices for the various packages are set by the Royal government of Bhutan and the payment must precede the guest’s arrival to Bhutan.
Price for a package includes:
- Client’s choice of hotels, inclusive of breakfast.
- Dining in indigenous cafes and hotels.
- Licensed tour guide with fluency and confidence in English.
- Preference for private transportation.
- Entrance fee to museums and memorials.
- Safe drinking water during the whole stay.
- Government Royalty.
- Tourism Development Fund.
- Personal care and service from our Bhutanese partners.
Following are the services that a package does not support:
- Air fare.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tip and other personal expenses.
Leisurely Bhutan in Style Holiday - 8 Days
Uncover the main highlights of Bhutan.